Banner Art Studio is always pleased to help welcome students back to school with custom college banners signs and flags. We create one-of-a-kind, quality hand-sewn border applique across-the-street banners for our clients at Universities, colleges and other educational institutions. Shown above in downtown Durango, Colorado is the custom banner we designed for Fort Lewis College. The public liberal arts college in Colorado hired Banner Art Studio to create this banner for Welcome Week, an August “get to know you” event. Welcome Week gives new and returning students a chance to meet each other and familiarize themselves with the campus prior to the start of classes. Fabric banners are excellent to help promote:
- College Family Weekends
- University Theater Festivals
- Collegiate Sporting Events
- College Music Festivals
- Writing Festivals
- Film Festivals and more
Banner Art Studio created the banners for Fort Lewis College’s Family Weekend and for their festival of Native American Culture, the Hozhoni Days Powwow & Pageant. The Navajo name meaning “Days of Beauty” includes a month of pageantry, speakers, powwowing, and celebration of cultures that is Fort Lewis College’s longest-standing student-led tradition.
Banner Art Studio has custom-designed banners and suspended installations for colleges and Universities across the nation, including:
- Fort Lewis College, Colorado
- Wheeling Jesuit University
- The University of Colorado, Boulder
- Loyola Medical University in Chicago, Illinois
- The College of Eastern Utah
- Graceland University in Lamoni, Iowa
- Trinidad State Junior College in Alamosa, Colorado
- Crystal River Elementary School, Carbondale, Colorado
- Battlement Mesa Middle School, Parachute, Colorado
- Escalante Middle School in Durango, Colorado
- Mountain Lakes High School in New Jersey
Did you know:
- Banner Art Studio has a 30 year track record of success helping schools, colleges and universities create a sense of community with custom art and banners.
- Not only do we create beautiful, light-translucent across-the-street banners like the one shown above, we are also expert at crafting large-scale atrium art and kinetic art mobiles for indoor architectural spaces. Read about the colorful mobile we created for Graceland University in Lamoni Iowa, or our atrium display for Wheeling Jesuit University in Wheeling West Virginia.
Art in schools and universities:
- creates a sense of community and pride
- is educational for students
- can deliver behavioral expectations
- enhances your school’s aesthetic
- brightens large open spaces, and
- creates a positive learning environment for students.
See a list of schools, colleges and universities we have worked with – and photography of what we have created for them – here.
Learn more about Banner Art’s “educational art” and banners for children here.
Contact Us today to start the discussion about your organization’s project or idea. We have a broad, inspiring portfolio, and our talent is to bring your unique idea to life.